France Local Chapter
The iMasons French Chapter was launched in Monaco in June 2019.
French Chapter Meeting in Paris November 2019
Leaders from Digital Infrastructure met in Paris for a meeting followed by cocktails and dinner. The key agenda topics were;
- Digital Infrastructure in France
- Guest speaker – Paris Capital économique12 Trends from other Chapters – Ranking in France
France Chapter Launch and Meeting in Monaco June 2019
The purpose of the meeting was to workshop, determine, and document the priorities of iMasons France Chapter. For example – what issues are better addressed collectively than as individuals.
Attendees were split into groups for a think tank where they discussed what the priorities for the iM France Chapter. Feedback included;
- iM France acting as an interface between the French Digital Infrastructure Industry and Government.
- Encourage Government to offer incentives to attract more investment into France
- Encourage Government to address issues such as connectivity.
- Attracting new talent – Leverage iM initiatives on Education, Diversity and Inclusion and awareness – with a French focus and approach.
- iM (and Partner) work on Job Ladder / Career path will be very helpful
- Participate in other iM Local Chapter meetings to share experiences and educate on different cultures and business practices.
- Encourage a more aggressive and confident approach to growth. Promote attractiveness of French market – energy 30% cheaper than similar markets in Europe.
- Sustainability – various ideas to promote sustainability. To be channeled through iM Sustainability committee.
France Local Chapter Lead – Frederic Xerri
Frederic joined Legrand in 1992, holding various positions in marketing in Germany and France until 1999, when he took charge of a Strategic Business Area at the Group Marketing Department. In 2003, he moved to Russia as Sales Director, and later Country Manager (2005). He moved to the Export Department in 2010, taking on the position of Deputy VP Export before being appointed Group VP Export in 2012. In 2018, he was appointed Executive VP Europe.
Thanks to iMasons Foundation Partner and French Chapter Founder Partner
How to get involved
Any iMason Member can join any Chapter – to join the French Chapter please click on this LINK
If you’re not an iM Member – then we’d love to have you as part of our community – please click on this LINK ($99 annual)