“Invest in Your Best Authentic Self” – Personal Branding Workshop
IMWomen is committed to supporting growth and education for women in our industry. Identity, Voice, Persona, Ethos, are all part of you and your best authentic self.
Amber Caramella, Netrality’s CRO and IMWomen Executive Sponsor, hosted a personal branding workshop on finding, creating, and refining your own personal brand. We hope attendees left this session with a greater sense of self, purpose and empowerment.
Agenda topics included:
- What is a personal brand?
- Why is it important to have a personal brand?
- How to develop your personal brand
- How to manage backlash or negative perceptions
- IMWomen gender parity challenge
Why is it important to have a personal brand and invest in yourself?
Having a personal brand gives you a voice. Your own unique voice. A voice that speaks for you when you are not in the room and aligns your aspirations with your network.
Learn the skills you need to brand your best self and make the most of your online network
- According to Career Builder Survey and Survey of Hiring Managers, 70% of employers use social networking sites to research job candidates during the hiring process
- Nearly half of employers (48%) check up on current employees on social media. A third of employers (34%) have reprimanded or fired an employee based on content found online.