The overarching aim of iMasons is to “Connect, Grow and Give Back“. An iMasons Local Chapter is a geographically specific area or region where the Digital Infrastructure Industry (End Users and Partners) benefit from regional focus and coordination. By collectively addressing global industry issues at the regional level, iMasons local chapter members are able to provide input and develop execution plans while taking into consideration the dynamics of the region.
Local Chapter Activities
- Regional support for iMasons priorities
- Leverage regional brain power to contribute to iMasons Initiatives
- Share and document success stories
- Document positive impact on national & local economies
- Spotlight on local champions
- Coordinate action on infrastructure investment
- Aggregate and amplify the work of regional iMason Partners
- Improve government awareness (Spanish Manifesto)
|Connect: Build meaningful relationships after leaving your company at the door.
Italy Chapter 2019
|Grow: iM Women aim to increase the number of women working in digital infrastructure.
UK Chapter 2018
|Give Back: IMason member receives a medal in recognition of a 5k donation to the IM Scholarship Fund. Australia Chapter 2020|
All iMasons members are welcome to join one (or more) Local Chapter and attend Local Chapter meetings.
For more information, or to get involved in an iMasons local chapter, visit the member app.