iMasons Awards Ceremony
On December 15th Infrastructure Masons will celebrate the individuals who are making an impact in the digital infrastructure industry. This event showcases the outstanding contributions of industry leaders who lead by example every day. We will also continue our mission of giving back by raising funds for our $1M Education Challenge to support iMasons scholarships.
Award Highlights Will Include:
- Diversity and Inclusion Champion award – recognizing an individual who has demonstrated sustained results in fostering diversity and inclusion in the industry
- Sustainability Champion award – recognizing an individual who has moved the needle on digital infrastructure sustainability
- Education Champion award – recognizing an individual who has accelerated the flow of talent into the Digital Infrastructure industry
- IM100 awards – recognizing the 100 individuals who have demonstrated significant application in any/all of the iMasons strategic priorities (Industry Awareness, Education, Sustainability, Innovation, and Technical Excellence)
- Technology Champion award (*NEW*) – recognizing an individual who are demonstrably committed to leveraging technology to help save the planet and advance humanity
- 2021 Luminary Awards – recognizing those individuals who exemplify the values of the Infrastructure Masons organization
Awards Ceremony Registration:
The awards ceremony will be open to iMasons members and the general public, although pre-event registration is required. Online registration for the Awards Ceremony will open at the end of November 2021.