On December 15th Infrastructure Masons celebrated the individuals who are making an impact in the digital infrastructure industry. This event showcased the outstanding contributions of industry leaders who lead by example every day. We also continued our mission of giving back by raising funds for our $1M Education Challenge to support iMasons scholarships.
Award Highlights Included:
- Diversity and Inclusion Champion award – recognizing an individual who has demonstrated sustained results in fostering diversity and inclusion in the industry – winner: Phillip Marangella
- Sustainability Champion award – recognizing an individual who has moved the needle on digital infrastructure sustainability – winner: Jennifer Ruch
- Education Champion award – recognizing an individual who has accelerated the flow of talent into the Digital Infrastructure industry – winners: Phillip Marangella, Chheng Lim, Bill Kleyman
- IM100 awards – recognizing the 100 individuals who have demonstrated significant application in any/all of the iMasons strategic priorities (Industry Awareness, Education, Sustainability, Innovation, and Technical Excellence)
- Technology Champion award – recognizing an individual who are demonstrably committed to leveraging technology to help save the planet and advance humanity – winner: Ali Fenn
- 2021 Luminary Awards – recognizing those individuals who exemplify the values of the Infrastructure Masons organization – winners: Marian Croak, Judy Priest, Michael Tobin