2021 Education Champion Award
Bridging the Talent Gap
Education is a top priority in our digital infrastructure industry. Many of us who built this industry are nearing retirement, so we have a strong need for new talent to support our continued growth. The Education Champion award is given to an individual who has exemplified our ideals of helping align the education sector to prepare the next generation to continue to grow and improve this industry.
- Eligibility: We are looking for industry professionals who have gone above and beyond to create education and training opportunities to prepare diverse people to enter and succeed in the DI industry. Eligible nominees should:
- Work for a company in the Digital Infrastructure industry broadly. People who work for education institutions or training providers are not eligible.
- Similarly, people whose full-time role is to create education or training programs for their employer and/or their employer’s employees are not eligible. The infrastructure executives who support them may be.
- Essay questions:
- Submit an executive bio, LinkedIn profile and photo (photo will be used to celebrate winners and is not used in determining winners)
- Summarize why you believe this person deserves the Infrastructure Masons Education Champion Award.
- Provide details on how this individual has contributed to education efforts in the digital infrastructure industry. Describe the education and/or training programs created, their goals.
- Provide quantitative information on the impact of the contribution (if possible): number of people trained, hired, growth over time, etc.
The iMasons Education Champion will be announced at the iMasons Awards Ceremony on December 15, 2021.