2021 Sustainability Champion Award
Every Click Improves the Future
The Sustainability Champion Award recognizes individuals who are moving the needle on digital infrastructure sustainability.
- Nominee MUST have a direct role in the digital infrastructure industry.
- Submissions MUST be for an individual, not a group or a company.
- Nominations MUST come from an individual or group of individuals who have direct knowledge of the work of this nominee. No personal submissions.
- Nominee’s efforts MUST demonstrate tangible and sustained results for at least 3 years.
Examples: Nominees can be individuals/leaders from startups, small/medium/large companies, charities or other organizations in the infrastructure industry. Nominee’s actions can be, but are not limited to, improving energy efficiency of infrastructure, increasing use of renewable energy through direct generation or PPAs, improving public policy regarding GHGs and DCs, etc.
- Summarize why you believe this person deserves the iMasons Sustainability Champion Award (max 300 words).
- Provide supporting evidence of how their policies or actions have made significant and sustained impact.
- Provide quantitative information on the magnitude of improvements made, the more specific the better.
The iMasons Sustainability Champion will be announced at the iMasons Awards Ceremony on December 15, 2021.