The vision of iMasons is to Unite the Builders of the Digital Age by enabling our global membership to Connect, Grow, and Give Back. Our five strategic industry priorities to – enhance Education opportunities, champion Diversity & Inclusion, promote Innovation and Technical Excellence, inspire Sustainability, and increase Awareness are embodied by our members, as well as other industry leaders.
As we look to inspire our future generation to pursue technical careers, we invite you to nominate those individuals who are making a difference in digital infrastructure. The IM100 Awards recognize and celebrate the 100 individuals who are contributing to the digital infrastructure industry in meaningful and measurable ways.
Award Nomination Requirements / Criteria
- Can be self-nominated or nominated by others.
- Technologist, executive or entrepreneur who is a thought leader, influencer, or significantly contributes to the digital infrastructure industry.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in their specific technology field.
- Show impact in a minimum of 2 of our 5 strategic initiatives – Industry Awareness, Education, D&I, Sustainability, and Technical Innovation
- Involvement / outreach / leadership in digital infrastructure community.
- Shows significant application / involvement aligned with IM strategic priorities. Industry awareness, Education, D&I and Sustainability.
- Nomination does not require iMasons membership.
When reviewing the essay questions, judges will consider the following:
- Contributions to the DI industry
- Alignment with iMasons mission
- Outcome/tangible results
Nominate someone you think is deserving of the IM100 award! Nominations can either be self nominated or nominated by others. To complete the nomination process, visit the iMasons award site. The deadline for award nominations is September 30, 2021.
The IM100 award recipients will be announced at the iMasons Award Ceremony on December 15, 2021.