The SubOptic Association is a non-profit industry-led and driven association focused on the subsea fiber-optic ecosystem. SubOptic is run for and by the industry to serve as a central point for advancement in subsea fiber-optic communications infrastructure. One of the association’s key roles looks to explore current and future challenges to create an environment for open and constructive dialogue for the benefit of all industry participants.
The Association is dedicated to delivering a central platform for collaboration, education and idea sharing, empowering the greater subsea ecosystem by allowing its members to work together with a holistic view of opportunities and the solutions ready to avail them. Our goal as an association is to collectively address the challenges associated with subsea fiber-optic communications advancement. To join the Association or to learn more visit www.suboptic.org.
How SubOptic and iMasons are working together
The goals and objectives between SubOptic and iMasons include:
- Cooperate and coordinate on activities that will increase awareness of, and attract talent into our industries
- Cooperate and coordinate on events at conferences worldwide, including PTC and ITW;
- Coordinate dates, locations, speakers and content of member meetings to maximize member participation and satisfaction;
- Promote each others’ events, publications, programs, videos, etc.;
- Promote the existence of our partnership, by identifying each other as strategic partners (or similar designation) on our websites and publications as appropriate