Infrastructure Masons is looking to grow our team! See our current job opportunities below.
iMasons EDU Program Manager
iMasons is seeking an experienced Program Manager to work with iMasons members and Partners worldwide to increase the flow of talent into the digital infrastructure industry. As a professional society of people in the digital infrastructure industry, iMasons is a huge volunteer army of people with great ideas, connections, experience but with limited time. We need someone to establish a clear strategy, plan and manage the programs to achieve our goals. The ideal candidate has experience in WorkForce Development (WFD) and in working with universities and/or community colleges on programs to develop the labor force. Some experience with IT and tech is useful, but our members have plenty of that. We need someone who can work with people at all levels and locations to develop and manage education and workforce development programs.
The position will be full-time, salaried, and work-from-home. Worldwide candidates are welcome, although the iMasons team is based in the UK and western US and our existing programs are initially focused on the US. Some US domestic and international travel is required. iMasons has a strong diversity and inclusion policy and encourages all interested and qualified people to apply.
- Manage the existing iMasons scholarship program, awarding hundreds of scholarships worldwide. Work with our marketing staff to promote the program and recipients to raise awareness and encourage donations. Manage the application and award decision-making process using an on-line tool and a global panel of iMasons members.
- Manage and support iMasons existing Capstone program, supporting teams of students at Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs) in year-long projects to introduce them to the digital infrastructure industry in the senior year of their bachelors degree.
- Manage and support iMasons emerging program to work with one or more major universities to develop and implement a multi-disciplinary minor-degree program in digital infrastructure.
- Use existing research tools, and research and develop new ones as needed, to quantify and characterize the industry’s workforce development needs.
- Be a visible advocate for, and expert on, our industry’s workforce development needs.
- Liaise with and build a community of universities and colleges worldwide that are offering or developing education programs for the DI industry.
- Experience in workforce development (WFD)
- Experience working with colleges and universities on curriculum planning and development.
- Experience with Program Management
- English language proficiency
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Working knowledge of Google Docs & Sheets as well as MS Office
- Familiarity with multiple virtual meeting platforms
- Experience in the digital infrastructure (DI) industry
- Experience managing Diversity and Inclusion programs
- Experience in the military
- Significant presence in social media
This is a full-time salaried position. iMasons provides a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position please email a letter of interest and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until filled and we reserve the right to hire at any time.