Infrastructure Masons is looking to grow our team! See our current job opportunities below.
iMasons Director EMEA
iMasons is looking to recruit an EMEA Director responsible for the design and execution of strategic plans aligned with the social investment and industry priorities of iMasons – with a focus on Partner and Member development and support in EMEA.
The iMasons global community has grown significantly since formation in 2016 and is supported by a network of Local Chapters. To facilitate the next phase of growth, iMasons are looking to appoint Regional Directors, starting with EMEA.
The ideal candidate will not only have experience in the Digital Infrastructure industry with a good network of established contacts, particularly in EMEA, but will be passionate about helping deliver the iMasons mission: to enhance Education opportunities, champion Diversity & Inclusion, inspire Sustainability and promote Innovation and Technical Excellence.
We need someone who is able to establish clear strategies to channel the brain power, energy and experience of our members in order to achieve our shared goals and progress the iMasons mission.
The position will be full-time, salaried, and work-from-home with frequent international travel to support Industry and Local Chapter events.
iMasons has a strong diversity and inclusion policy and encourages all interested and qualified people to apply.
- Manage Relationships with iMasons Partners EMEA
- Connect with, and Support, the iMasons EMEA Membership
- Represent iMasons in EMEA (e.g. Spokesperson at Events / Conferences)
- Develop and Support Local Chapters across EMEA
- Develop and Support Committees and Member Resource Groups in EMEA
- Prepare content to aggregate and amplify the work of our Partners and Members aligned to iMasons strategic priorities.
- Organize and Manage iMasons events in EMEA
- Maintain activity log in CRM
- Experience in the Digital Infrastructure industry
- Strong demonstrable network
- Good presentation skills
- Good people skills
- Experience in any/all iMasons priorities (D&I, Education, Sustainability, Technology)
- English language proficiency
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Working knowledge of Google Docs & Sheets as well as MS Office
- Account Management experience.
- Experience in event management
- Significant presence in Social Media
This is a full-time salaried position. iMasons provides a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position please email a letter of interest and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until filled and we reserve the right to hire at any time.