2020 Sustainability Champion Award
Recognizing Leadership, Inspiring Progress
In 2019 iMasons launched the Sustainability Champion Award to recognize individuals who are moving the needle on digital infrastructure sustainability. We are now accepting nominations for the 2020 Award.
- Nominee MUST have a direct role in the digital infrastructure industry.
- Submissions MUST be for an individual, not a group or a company.
- Nominations MUST come from an individual or group of individuals who have direct knowledge of the work of this nominee. No personal submissions.
- Nominee’s efforts MUST demonstrate tangible and sustained results for at least 3 years.
Examples: Nominees can be individuals/leaders from startups, small/medium/large companies, charities or other organizations in the infrastructure industry. Nominee’s actions can be, but are not limited to, improving energy efficiency of infrastructure, increasing use of renewable energy through direct generation or PPAs, improving public policy regarding GHGs and DCs, etc.
- Summarize why you believe this person deserves the iMasons Sustainability Champion Award (max 300 words).
- Provide supporting evidence of how their policies or actions have made significant and sustained impact.
- Provide quantitative information on the magnitude of improvements made, the more specific the better.
To complete the nomination process, visit the iMasons award site. The deadline for award nominations is October 30, 2020.
The iMasons Sustainability Champion will be announced at the iMasons Awards Ceremony on December 16, 2020.