iMasons APAC Director
Infrastructure Masons (iMasons) is a global, nonprofit, professional association of individuals connected and empowered to build a greater digital future for all. We’re looking to recruit an APAC Director responsible for the design and execution of strategic plans aligned with the social investment and industry priorities of iMasons – with a focus on Partner and Member development and support in APAC, especially and initially focused on India.
The iMasons global community has grown significantly since its formation in 2016 and is supported by a network of Local Chapters. To facilitate the next phase of growth, iMasons are looking to appoint Regional Directors. This started with a new EMEA Director in January, 2023, and we’re now continuing that growth with an APAC Director.
The ideal candidate will not only have experience in the digital infrastructure industry with a good network of established contacts, particularly in APAC, but will be passionate about helping deliver the iMasons mission: to enhance Education opportunities, champion Inclusion, inspire Sustainability, and promote Innovation.
We need someone who is able to establish clear strategies to channel the brain power, energy and experience of our members in order to achieve our shared goals and progress the iMasons mission.
The position will be full-time, salaried, and work-from-home with frequent (once/month) international travel within the APAC region to support Industry and Local Chapter events, plus some global travel (three/year) beyond APAC to support iMasons Global Member Summits.
iMasons has a strong diversity and inclusion policy and encourages all interested and qualified people to apply.
- Grow the iMasons Partner community in APAC with a particular focus on India. Manage and nurture relationships with iMasons Partner sponsors in the region.
- Establish and support Advisory Councils (a council of high-profile leaders in the digital infrastructure industry) for India, and APAC beyond India.
- Connect with, and support, the iMasons APAC Membership
- Represent iMasons in APAC (e.g. Spokesperson at Events / Conferences)
- Develop and support Local Chapters across APAC
- Develop and support Committees and Member Resource Groups in APAC
- Prepare content to aggregate and amplify the work of our Partners and Members aligned to iMasons strategic priorities
- Organize and manage iMasons events in APAC, especially our planned presence at CloudExpo 2023 in Singapore.
- Interact effectively with existing staff, based mostly in the United States, to plan and support iMasons activities globally
- Help shape iMasons’ global strategy for the digital future
- Experience in the digital infrastructure industry
- Strong demonstrable network of executives in the digital infrastructure industry, and beyond. A respected member of the community.
- Good presentation and people skills
- Experience in any/all iMasons priorities (Inclusion, Education, Sustainability, Innovation)
- English language proficiency. Other languages as appropriate to the region.
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Working knowledge of Google Docs & Sheets as well as MS Office
Nice to Have
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience in at least some of iMasons priorities (Inclusion, Education/Workforce Development, Sustainability, Innovation)
- Technical sales experience
- Experience in event management
- Active presence and professional network on social media
- Multi-lingual as appropriate to India and APAC
This is a full-time salaried position with a bonus. iMasons provides a competitive salary and benefits package.
This position will remain open until filled and we reserve the right to hire at any time.
"*" indicates required fields