The Data Center Industry Wants You
- Learn from a Veteran why this industry is a great place for Veterans
- From infantry to submariners are ideally suited for this industry
- 1,000s of unfilled jobs at all education levels
- Everything you learned in the military to plan, coordinate and execute your mission is highly valued
- This industry touches every part of your life (including your family)
- The global economy depends on it, so it is doubling in size every 3-4 years
- Locations vary from rural to urban so you choose your lifestyle
What is a Data Center and Why Is It Important?
Interested in learning more about data centers? Check out this podcast from Google to learn how data centers work, what they mean to the communities that host them, the reasons data centers are some of the most secure buildings in the world and how efforts to operate data centers on 24/7 clean energy are transforming electrical grids across the globe.
Learn about the career paths in the industry at https://datacenterpathfinder.com/categories
Free Training for Veterans
Learn more and earn more by building your credentials from recognized sources in the industry.
IT training (Microsoft & CompTIA)
IT training (Google) Google IT – Coursera
Linux & Cybersecurity training (Cisco)
Software developer training (Microsoft)
Cloud developer training (Azure)
Cloud developer training (AWS)
Armed Forces Focused Hiring Programs
Hires Specific Specialties, Training Varies by Position
Digital Realty Trust
Environmental Systems Design, Inc.
Keppel Data Centres
QTS Data Centers
Smith & Associates
Stream Data Centers
Virtual Power Systems