The Infrastructure Masons have appointed Maile Kaiser as Chair of the newly formed Infrastructure Masons Marketing and Awareness Committee. The IM Marketing and Awareness Committee is formed of highly qualified industry leaders active in the iMasons community with the vision to enhance the awareness of and achieve a positive view towards the digital infrastructure industry.
The Committee’s vision is to enhance the awareness of and achieve a positive view towards the digital infrastructure industry.
- Increase awareness – through clarity on how the DI World works
- Maintain positive perception of Digital Infrastructure and the critical technologies and innovations it supports and enables.
- Increase interest in DI and a desire for knowledge and participation in the industry
Committee Strategic Initiatives
- Inspire Digital Infrastructure as a career choice: Ensure access to great employees by inspiring young people’s career choices.
- Reinforce the investment value perception in the DI sector: To improve the potential for industry participants to secure necessary investment to support global development coverage and technology access the globe.
- Raise Public and Government awareness of the DI sector: We need to world to have a better understanding of what digital infrastructure is and how it benefits them – leading to a positive view of the companies, people and participants in the sector
- Encourage collaboration across geographies: Extending awareness globally recognizing different regulatory and cultural needs
- Aggregate and Amplify: the work being done by our members and partners to progress the iMasons Social Investment Priorities – enhance Education opportunities, champion Diversity & Inclusion, promote Innovation and Technical Excellence, and inspire Sustainability are embodied by our members and endorsed by our partners
Maile Kaiser is CoreSite’s Senior Vice President of Sales. Maile joined CoreSite in 2012 and brings over 24 years management experience in the data center, network communications, software and managed services industries driving growth and digital innovation for large enterprises. Prior to joining CoreSite, Maile was responsible for wholesale and large enterprise sales at IO Datacenters (now Iron Mountain) and ran the Southwest region for Abovenet Communications for eight years (now Zayo). Maile started her career with Oracle Corporation. Maile received a BA in English Literature from the University of California, at Berkeley.
ABOUT INFRASTRUCTURE MASONS
Infrastructure Masons (iMasons) is a non-profit, professional association of technology and business leaders who represent over $150Bn in infrastructure projects in over 130 countries. The organization is guided by an Advisory Council comprised of global leaders who manage some of the largest digital infrastructure portfolios in the world. The iMasons vision is to Unite the Builders of the Digital Age by enabling our global membership to Connect, Grow, and Give Back. Members leave their companies at the door and connect as individuals. IMasons has four strategic industry priorities – increase Awareness, enhance Education opportunities, champion Diversity & Inclusion, and inspire Sustainability through deep member engagement. Visit the website at www.imasons.org.