Thailand Local Chapter Meeting
BCG Economy and Growth Opportunities for Thai Industries
Keeping up to date with the global effort of boosting sustainability and reducing carbon footprint, Thailand aims to develop targeted industrial sectors under the Bio-Circular-Green (BCG) Economy model. The scheme focuses on the country’s capacity in science, technology, and innovation to boost competitiveness of players across farm & food, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, bioenergy & biomaterials, and tourism & creative economy sectors.
Join the panel discussion in English, with four guest speakers, leaders of the BCG model in Thailand to inspire the community to Connect, Grow and Give Back as per the iMasons mission.
Date: Thursday, May 12th
Time: 1:30 – 4:00PM
Location: Bangkok, in-person event
- 1:30 – 2:00 PM Registration
- 2:00 – 2:10 PM iMasons opening by Mrs. Sunita Bottse, CEO of SUPERNAP (Thailand)
- 2:10 – 3:10 PM Panel discussion BCG Economy and Growth Opportunities for Thai Industries
- 3:10 – 3:25 PM Open discussion for delegates
- 3:25 – 4:00 PM Cocktail reception & Networking