There are issues that face the industry that can be better addressed collectively – and iMasons is the platform to coordinate and focus this effort. Global iMasons initiatives, such as bridging the talent gap and addressing diversity and inclusion can be more effectively executed regionally by iMasons who understand the dynamics of that region. Dave Wildman, New York Local Chapter lead, will facilitate discussion on both local and global topics.
The iMasons Local Meeting was held in New York City. Remote participation was also available.
- 1:00pm – Lunch and Networking
- 2:00pm – Welcome and Introduction
Dave Wildman, New York Local Chapter Lead, and Patrick Tedaldi (Flexential Official NYC Chapter Sponsor)
- 2:15pm – iMasons and Sustainability
Dean Nelson, iMasons Chairman and Founder
- 2:30pm – Sustainability Member Workshop & Readouts
Todd Gale and Tim Parker, Flexential – Engineering & Innovation
Michael Barry and Jason Shulman, Bloomberg Sustainability Business Operations
- 3:30pm – Digital Labor Overview
Adrien Rios, Head of Business & Employee Operations (Workplace Operations & Supply Chain) at Bloomberg
Amelia for the datacenter demo (Tentative)
- 3:45pm – Digital Labor Member Workshop & Readouts
- 4:45pm – Wrap Up and Closing
Check out the recap and video from our last New York Local Chapter meeting