iMasons Awards Ceremony
On December 16, 2020 Infrastructure Masons celebrated the individuals who are making an impact in the digital infrastructure industry. This event showcased the outstanding contributions of industry leaders who lead by example every day. We also continued our mission of giving back by raising funds for our $1M Education Challenge to support iMasons scholarships.
Award Highlights Included:
- Diversity and Inclusion Champion award – recognizing an individual who has demonstrated sustained results in fostering diversity and inclusion in the industry – winner: Nancy Novak
- Sustainability Champion award – recognizing an individual who has moved the needle on digital infrastructure sustainability – winner: Paul Finch
- Education Champion award – recognizing an individual who has accelerated the flow of talent into the Digital Infrastructure industry – winner: Julie Albright
- IM100 awards – recognizing the 100 individuals who have demonstrated significant application in any/all of the iMasons strategic priorities (Industry Awareness, Education, Sustainability, Innovation, and Technical Excellence)
- 2020 Hall of Fame – recognizing those individuals who exemplify the values of the Infrastructure Masons organization