On October 19, 2022 iMasons celebrated the individuals who are making an impact in the digital infrastructure industry. We also continued our mission of giving back by raising funds for our $1M Education Challenge to support iMasons scholarships.
Hosted by Dean Nelson, Founder and Chair of iMasons, and Amber Caramella, Advisory Council Member, Global Executive Sponsor for IM Women, the award ceremony recognized the outstanding contributions of leaders in the digital infrastructure industry. The iMasons community joined us for a night of networking and celebrating some of the brightest minds of the digital infrastructure industry, while raising money for the Scholarship fund.
Award Highlights Included:
- Diversity and Inclusion Champion award – recognizing an individual who has demonstrated sustained results in fostering diversity and inclusion in the industry
- Sustainability Champion award – recognizing an individual who has moved the needle on digital infrastructure sustainability
- Education Champion award – recognizing an individual who has accelerated the flow of talent into the Digital Infrastructure industry
- IM100 awards – recognizing the 100 individuals who have demonstrated significant application in any/all of the iMasons strategic priorities (Industry Awareness, Education, Sustainability, Innovation, and Technical Excellence)
- Technology Champion award – recognizing an individual who are demonstrably committed to leveraging technology to help save the planet and advance humanity
- 2022 Luminary Awards – recognizing those individuals who exemplify the values of the Infrastructure Masons organization