IM Women Luncheon
Date: June 26, 2023
Time: 12:30 pm
Location: DCD>Connect Silicon Valley
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
The IMWomen lunch will officially kick-off the event and includes free VIP access to the full 2-day DCD>Connect Silicon Valley program. This exclusive lunch gives women from across the industry the chance to meet, discuss the challenges and opportunities faced, and make new connections in a relaxed, closed-door environment.
Simply follow this link to sign up – USING THE INVITE CODE IMWOMEN
The 2-day event is packed out with debates, workshops, panels, interviews, demos and tech-exchange peer networking sessions to support your technology discovery and day-to-day best-practice. See a highlights video here or view the full agenda here.
- Take part in some fantastic interactive debates and get your opinions heard on key topics ranging from sustainability to edge deployments to liquid cooling – see the program of workshops here.
- Get the inside track from our DCD>Talks Interview series asking key leaders for lessons-learned and practical advice
- Learn best-practice strategies from our Panel Discussions on the DCD>Mainstage from companies such as Meta, Digital Realty, LBNL, Iron Mountain & Google
- Stay a step ahead with the very latest technology demos from industry-leading partners such as Schneider Electric, Vertiv, Submer, CommScope, and Honeywell
- Network in style and enjoy live music at the Icebreaker reception to meet new and old faces in relaxed environments
- Be surrounded by 800+ of your data center peers and make meaningful connections!
We would be delighted to have you with us. Thanks for your support of the IM Women community and the wider DCD learning and networking platforms.
Simply follow this link to sign up – USING THE CODE IMWOMEN