The Business of Data Centers for Armed Forces
Are you Active Duty or a Recently Separated Veteran? In a partnership between Infrastructure Masons and Data Center Dynamics, you can have access to this course for free.
The Business of Data Centers is a self-paced, 12 part e-learning course, using the latest instructional design methodologies to ensure learning outcomes.
Key Topics Covered
- Why do Data Centers Exist?
- What is Data?
- Information Technology Hardware
- How does the Cloud work?
- Latency and Edge Computing
- Evolution of the Data Center Industry
- Types of Data Centers
- Data Center Sub-systems
- Data Center Energy Efficiency
- Energy and Sustainability
- Building a Data Center
- Data Center Locations and Market Evolution