Infrastructure Masons Membership
Interested in joining the Infrastructure Masons? Infrastructure Masons was formed to provide infrastructure executives and technical professionals an independent forum to connect, grow and give back. The membership is for individuals and is broken out into two different types:
End User Members
End User Members are IT and facilities professionals who are directly responsible to design, build and/or operate the physical and logical structures that provide applications or services to their internal customers. These members represent the demand side of the industry. They are not primarily responsible for sales, business development, marketing, human resources, legal, finance, or consulting jobs within their company.
Partner members are employees or consultants whose primary job is directly or indirectly serving or supplying End Users. These members represent the supply side of the industry.
Associate Memberships are designed for individuals currently employed by government agencies, those attending or employed by academic institutions, or those currently employed by non-profit organizations. Associate members receive all the same benefits as End User and Partner members, but only while employed by or attending a qualifying institution or agency.
Honorary End User
An Honorary End User Member is a professional who has more than 10 years of End-User experience at a past company, or have been granted an exception by the End User Advisory Council.
Benefits of Membership:
- Connecting to your fellow iMasons at local meetups and national meetings
- Access to mentor programs, educational opportunities and industry thought leaders
- Access to Causeway collaboration system and iMasons documentation/working groups (ex: outcomedata from meetings, contribute to iMasons work efforts, ballot on final documents)
- Ability to attend iMasons Meetup events and Leadership meetings
- Members can propose projects that are funded by the Infrastructure Masons fund
- Access to End User Council and Partner Council at Leadership Summits
- Discounts to member and co-marketed events (ex: TCC, DCD)
- Opportunity to work on iMasons members-only committees and contribute to iMasons work products
End User Members: End User members dues are $250 annually. Renewal of membership will happen on the anniversary date of signing the membership agreement.
Partner Member: Partner members dues are $500 annually. Renewal of membership will happen on the anniversary date of signing the membership agreement.
Associate Member: Associate members receive complimentary membership as long as the applicant has a .gov or .edu email domain, or is able to certify their organization’s non-profit status.
If you are interested in joining, please click “Join Now” and complete the online form.