Infrastructure Masons Membership
Interested in joining the Infrastructure Masons? Infrastructure Masons was formed to provide infrastructure executives and technical professionals an independent forum to connect, grow and give back. The membership is for individuals and is broken out into two different types:
End User Members
End User Members are IT and facilities employees who are directly responsible to design, build and/or operate the physical and logical structures for a company that provides infrastructure services primarily to their internal customers.
Partner members are employees or consultants whose primary job is directly or indirectly serving or supplying End Users or other partner companies that serve End Users.
Benefits of Membership:
- Connecting to your local iMasons at local meetups and national meetings
- Access to mentor programs, educational opportunities and industry thought leaders
- Access to Causeway collaboration system and iMasons documentation/working groups (ex: outcomedata from meetings, contribute to iMasons work efforts, ballot on final documents)
- Ability to attend iMasons Meetup events and Leadership meetings
- Members can propose projects that are funded by the Infrastructure Masons fund
- Access to End User Council and Partner Council at Leadership Summits
- Discounts to member and co-marketed events (ex: TCC, DCD)
- Opportunity to work on iMasons members-only committees and contribute to iMasons work products
End User Members: End Users are free until January 1st, 2018. After this date the membership fee will be $250annually. Renewal of membership will happen on the anniversary date of signing the membership agreement.
Partner Member: Partner members will pay a membership fee of $500 annually. Renewal of membership will happen on the anniversary date of signing the membership agreement.
If you are interested in joining, please click “Join Now” and complete the online form.